Foxit PDF Editor -
Finally edit your PDF documents the way you wanted with Foxit PDF Editor. Ever wondered how you can change the content of a PDF document, just like other types of document? You must be frustrated all the time when you try to find a handy and affordable tool that can edit PDF files. The fact was, there was NO such tool available that can edit PDF files like a normal editor. Now, that fact has been changed! Thanks to Foxit PDF Editor, users can finally edit their PDF documents the way they wanted
A PDF document consists a number of pages, and on each page, there are a number of visible objects. An object can be a text object which contains a number of text characters, a graph object which contains a number of lines or curves, or an image object which contains colored pixels.
Each type of PDF objects has specific attributes that determine how the object looks like. Text objects use fonts to specify how the characters look like, and font sizes to specify how large those characters are. Graph objects have attributes like line width and fill type. All objects have common attributes like position, size, and orientation.
Key Features: * Open existing PDF document for editing, or create brand new PDF documents;
* Display PDF document in full details, with quality almost matching Adobe(R) Reader.
* Zoom in and zoom out page display;
* Fast and reliable WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing;
* Insert new pages, delete pages completely;
* Insert new text objects, using embedded or non-embedded fonts;
* Insert lines, and other simple graphic shapes;
* Insert images from bitmap files;
* Delete any type of object from the page;
* Change font, font size, color and other text attributes for text objects;
* Change line width, fill type, color, and other graphic attributes for graph objects;
* Transform any type of objects, including rotation, shearing, scaling, and moving;
* You can make single or multiple selections of page objects, so you can change or delete them by group;
* Undo any type of editing (insert, delete, or change) you have done;
* Copy and paste any type of objects, single or group, from or to any PDF page, within the same document, or between different PDF documents;
* Copy and paste pure text from or to any other Windows applications;
* Copy and paste image from or to any other Windows applications;
* Save modified document into the same PDF file, or another new PDF file.
What's New in Foxit PDF Editor 2.2.1 Build 1102 -- November 9th, 2010: * Fixed a crash issue which occurs when closing any palette of the five image toolbars within the Image Editor window, or closing the "Select Shading Style" box in the Shading Editor window.
* Fixed a crash which might occur while dragging Property List.
* Fixed a crash issue when ESC/Enter or close the tool box is selected after dragging it out from toolbar.
* Fixed a possible crash issue while performing a text using Search Toolbar.
* Fixed the inability to select or edit certain fonts. *Fixed a display problem while dragging Foxit PDF Editor between multiple monitors.
* Fixed a document save issue to edited document originally created by FreePDF XP.
* Fixed an issue where some pages exported from certain PDF files have ovrlarge sizes.
* Eliminated erroneous messages when exporting certain PDF files.
* Fixed a refresh issue while zooming out on some certain PDF files.
* Fixed a preview display problem when exporting pages from some certain PDF files.
* Fixed a problem with cursor display in the Image Editor window.
* Optimized the feature for image editing.
* Automated recall of previous windows size settings.
* Other minor bug fixes to enhance user experience
How to use it: