Download keygen for FL Studio - 11.0.2-1 PB
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
Performance mode Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support - FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
Options - Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
This is official (public beta) crossover-wrapped Mac OSX version from Image-Line.
That means several things:
- It is optimized so it can provide CoreASIO support.
- You can connect your MIDI devices (controllers, keyboards, etc...)
- You CAN'T run native OSX AU/VST plugins - you must still use windows versions.
- Support for Sound Cards is limited. Some cards work, others (in rare scenarios) dont. You must try that for yourself.
To install VST plugins go to FL Studio menubar and choose File - Run Command, then point to plugin installer (usually .exe file).
VST support is also limited, you must try yourslef which works and which doesnt.
Also worth to mention regarding VST plugins, if some of them use some kind of special copy protection, say, dongle licensing - most likely they wont work - but you can try.
How to use it:
- Enter text from picture into captcha field
- Click Download button to download keygen archive.
- Unpack archive into local folder with WinZip, WinRar or any other archive manager.
- Run FL_Studio_11_0_2_1_PB_keygen.exe keygen and follow instructions.
- Enjoy your software with no limitations!
- If you like software you use please buy it ;)